In this era, we find the need for exchanging the huge amount information between the system and for we make we make use of internet. Zip files are considered as the best files to transfer over the network, as they take minimum of time to get transferred. Because of their outstanding features, these files are extremely popular around the world. Files of different size and type can be encapsulated within a single file, which even help you to save the important memory space of the hard disk. Besides all these good and eye catching features Zip files at times make you lose all important data by becoming corrupt. Nevertheless, you can repair corrupted Zip files using Fix Zip tool with ease.
Suppose you are attempting to open a Zip archive using WinZip on your Windows 7 computer, but fail to do so. You might get bit worried about the data that was present in the WinZip file. If you are a regular user of computer, you will soon come to know that your WinZip archive is corrupted. The first question that comes to your mind after facing this problem is how to repair WinZip file on Windows 7. Don’t worry!! You can mend the damaged Zip file at your fingertips using fix Zip utility, as it is compatible with the Windows operating system.
Let find out some more factors that are responsible for corruption of the Zip file on Windows 7:
- Change in version: Suppose you saved Zip archive on old version of WinZip. However, because of the version up gradation you are currently making use of new version of WinZip tool. But when you try to open the old WinZip archive it might refuse to get extracted and result in corruption. Read more about the WinZip archive at http://www.fix-zipfile.com/archive.html.
- Download errors: You might have experienced this scenario while downloading a Zip file from the internet. Because of slow downloading speed their might be many instances when downloading gets stop and resume. Files downloaded this way might become broken Zip file, in spite getting downloaded completely. At this situation use fix zip file tool to repair and extract broken Zip file in an effective way.
- Insufficient memory: At times, you after downloading the WinZip file you try to extract it on the same drive without checking for the sufficient space. Unfortunately, after start of the extraction process it gets terminated by showing a message that insufficient space on the disk. This might become a reason for corruption of a zip file.
- Antivirus run: Many of the computer users perform an antivirus scan at regular interval of time to keep their system free of virus. However, this antivirus run might become a reason for inaccessibility of Zip when it makes some modifications to its internal file structure, while scanning.
- Use of unsecure tool: Today to make a zip file, there are number of tools that are available in the market. But, sometimes use of this tool to compress or extract the Zip files and result in corruption and make your precious files and folders unreachable.
Nevertheless, these problems related to Zip corruption can be resolved with ease using fix Zip application. Fix Zip is built by the experience software designers and capable of mending corrupt Zip file in just couple of minutes. Tool examines the corrupted Zip file in just one complete scan and extract files and folders that are unreachable. You can repair Zip files on various hard drives like pen drive, memory card, external drive and other storage drive using this software. Just install the trial version of the tool and check out its specifications. With the help of this utility you can easily recover data from corrupted Zip file with ease.
Procedure to fix Zip file on Windows 7:
Step 1: Download trial version and install it on your Windows 7 computer. Now you need to select broken Zip file from the computer and click on repair button to start the process.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Software takes few minutes to repair Zip and displays you the repair files and folders from damaged Zip.
Fig 2: View Zip Files.
Step 3: Click on "Select Folder" and select the destination path to save your Zip file. Finally click on "Save" button so that you can successfully save the repaired file.
Fig 3: Save Files